Common Questions

Typically speaking, how long is the overall process?

Open tab

The overall process takes about 1 - 1.5 months depending on your needs. We typically have 2 weeks of going through the design process with you, then you’re furniture will take approx 2-3 weeks to arrive. Installation will take between 1-2 days depending on how big your space is. 

What is your payment structure?

Open tab

We take 80% initial payment processing your order. Then after we install everything, we take the remaining 20%. 

How do I take care of the furniture, products, and plants? Are warranties included?

Open tab

Of course! ! All of our custom sofas come with warranties as well as many of our higher end items. If it’s a manufactures defect, we’ll take care of it right away. We will also provide you with personal care guidelines for plants, upholstery, and leather goods. 

What if my furniture has a scratch or defect?

Open tab

We will absolutely take care of this and get you a brand new one. Our fully managed full-time concierge means that your furniture and decor items are set up ready to go. This includes hanging your wall art, mirrors, lighting, AND getting you the proper lightbulbs! 

Is everything in stock?

Open tab

All of our items we show you are in stock but furniture stock changes quite frequently, so we recommend not to sit on it for too long if you’re eyeing on something.


Where do you get your furniture from?

Open tab

Our furniture comes from all over the world.  We source from the distributors and manufactures that supply to retail stores. We carry a wide range of products from local and overseas manufactures, which includes Turkey, India, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, US and much more. Think of us as your furniture experts!

What are the price range and quality level of your furniture?

Open tab

Our furniture falls under the medium to high end price point. Quality is our top priority! We want to bring you exceptional products without the high price tags AND great design to suit your style, budget, and functionality.

What is your return/exchange policy?

Open tab

If the Client does not wish to keep the furniture delivered and assembled, there is a 7 day return policy of item. After 7 days after delivery date, there is a 15% restocking fee. There is a 30 day exchange policy after delivery date of item.

To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.

To start a return, you can contact us at contact@victoryinteriors.ca. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.

You can always contact us for any return question at contact@victoryinteriors.ca.

Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.

Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.

Close (esc)

Sign up & be Victorious

Sign up to be the first to know when we throw a sale.
(Give us a chance?)


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now